please share resume n...@apetan.com

Job Title:                        Oracle financial developer

Location:                         Philadelphia, PA

Duration:                         3+ Months/Contract

*Interview: Phone and Face2Face*

   1. We will Create a secondary Entity in Oracle to report using *PL*SQL &
   Oracle Alert – work with the GL* Interface Tables;  create program that
   will sense the creation of new batches and ‘replicate Journals’

2.       Create a new extract from *Hyperion -  HFM*

3.       Within A/R -  we need to change mapping for reporting due to new
standards – used to report off of GL date and Invoice Date;  now Report off
of Due Date. (for Revenue Recognition) Need to change the mapping;    work
with SQL*Query – to look at the impact of the change. We will provide
information monthly to *Finance* – who will make monthly adjustment.

4.       Company has Revenue Recognition software – called – RevPro.

We need to create a program to do auto-import /  and reconciliation against
Database tables.  ( this is in Sybase vs EBS= Oracle)

Batch *imports to GL* are manually submitted.   Once submitted, they want
an email  (or Alert) notification after the process executes.

*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*

*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070  | *

*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
<http://www.apetan.com/> |

linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-g-a4637391