*Hi,*

Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at
*manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com*
<manish.srivast...@idctechnologies.com>  .

*Title : SQL Developer *

*Location: Naperville, IL*

*Contract: 6 months*

*Face 2 Face   ( Only Local consultant ) *

*Phone & Skype*

*USC, GC or EAD-GC*

*Job Description : *

We are seeking an SQL developer who is experienced in RDBMS architecture
and ETL development for a 4 month migration project. We are migrating data
and UI from FileMaker to a SQL database and in-house
C# Application.  Candidates must have experience with
*AZURE SQL* databases and data factories.

Main Responsibilities

• Finalize RDBMS design and migrate File Maker data
• MSSQL Stored procedure development and optimization
• SSIS development and optimization
• Conversion and optimization of DTS packages to* SSIS *

*Specific Responsibilities include:*

• Creation and optimization of *SSIS* packages based on functional
requirements
• Creation and optimization of MSSQL stored procedures based on functional
requirements
• Analysis of existing data workflows, DTS and SSIS packages, and stored
procedures
• Verify database and data integrity
• Participate in SCRUM meetings with the IT team to discuss progress and
issues to be resolved, and report progress on a weekly basis

*Basic Qualifications:*
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years of experience writing stored procedures in MSSQL
• 2+ years of experience creating *SSIS* packages in MSSQL
• 2+ years or experience with *SQL* query development, stored procedures,
and complex views and joins in MSSQL
• 1+ years of experience with *AZURE *SQL databases and data factories
• +2 Experience with Microsoft on premise VS/TFS or online VSTS
• High level of English proficiency

Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with UC4 (Atomic) job creation and scheduling
• Experience with DTS packages in MSSQL
• Highly analytical and process oriented
• Ability to identify and resolve technical issues
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills

 *Thanks and Regards*

*Manish Srivastava*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.*