This is Lokesh from Apetan Consulting LLC I have a job requirement which I
mentioned below please have a look on this and let me know if you have any
consultant for this position.

*Job Details:*

*Title: BI front end *

*GC/USC only*

*Required Skills: **Teradata, Oracle, SQL, Business Objects *

*Location:** Sunnyvale, CA.*

*Local candidates only! *

*Duration: 6 Months*

Description/Responsibilities:
CMT Level 9 Primary skill: BI Front End 3 years + experience Data
Warehousing/ BI Background Strong Report development (experience in
Business Objects/ Tabluea etc.) Data visualization Experience in Database
technologies (Teradata/ Oracle) and good SQL skills Strong Analytical
skills Additional Job Details: Role is in Sunnyvale, CA. Travelers are not
allowed.

*Lokesh Wadhwa* *| **Technical Recruiter*

* Apetan Consulting LLC*

*Phone:* *201-620-9700* ** 163*

*Mailing Address:* 72 Van Reipen Avenue pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070 |

lok...@apetan.com* |*  *www.apetan.com* <http://www.apetan.com/> | [image:
Hangouts]: *lokesh.wadhwaape...@gmail.com <lokesh.wadhwaape...@gmail.com>*