*Hi  Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then
please send me your updated resume*

*Title:                     Sr. Technical Writer*

*Location:            San Diego, CA*

*Duration:             6-12  Months *

*Interview:           Skype & Phone*

*GC, USC & EAD-GC only*

*Job Description*:

Are you a passionate and dynamic technical writer? Can you walk the line
between collaborator and self-starter? Are you eager to learn the latest
technologies? If so, we have an opportunity for amazing software writer to
become part of a well-respected Information Engineering group, and help us
manage an increasing workload.

*Who are we*?
• We are a large and very welcoming group of skilled technical writers, who
are all about collaboration and supporting each other.
• We produce minimalist user and field documentation in a variety of
formats, for a long list and wide range of products, and we do it in style.
Adding value to all aspects of the documentation, we are a respected part
of R&D, and have tens of thousands of active readers of our content.
• We are serious about DITA, but also explore and embrace other formats.

*Who are you?*
• A solid technical writer, excellent at writing new content and updating
existing content.
• You play well with others: While you are great at what you do, you
realize that great people coming together produce extraordinary results.
• You are flexible, and able to juggle multiple tasks.
• You value process and consistency, but still embrace new technologies and
ways of doing things.
• Curious by nature, and not afraid to ask questions.
• You have a bachelor’s degree, and it’s a plus if you have a technical
background.
• You probably have at least a few years of experience documenting complex
technology, and some experience with agile methodologies and DITA.

help, web help, GUI, software, database, data warehouse, client, utility,
cloud, Agile

*Archana*

*Technical Recruiter *

*Amiga Informatics Pvt. Ltd*

Email ID- arch...@amigainformatics.com

Direct Number- 516-666-8045 X127

[image: amiga]

*P *Let's Go Green... think before you print!

sender by reply e-mail, delete and then destroy all copies of the original
message.