Hi,

Greetings !!

Currently we are looking for *Java/J2EE Developer *for one of our client,
kindly advise me on your availability, I can be reached at *408-874-8333
Extn. 244*

*Title: **Java/J2EE Developer(Locals only)*

*Location: **Foster City, CA *

*Duration: Long term contract*

*Job Desription:*

*Must have experience *working with Static code analysis tool such as
Fortify, Coverity, LAPSE + etc

• BS/MS degree in computer science, computer security or relevant field
required.
• 5+ years’ experience in developing Java/J2EE applications, and experience
in using Java Web Application framework such as Spring, JSF
• Familiar with JavaScript Web UI Libraries, Frameworks and Toolkits
• Strong object oriented design techniques, and reusable component design
• Experience in working with Static code analysis tool such as Fortify,
Coverity, LAPSE + etc.
• Experience in dealing with Web Application Security vulnerabilities
• Experience with source control, build and deployment tools such as
Subversion, Maven, Hudson, Git, Artifactory and Chef/Ansible desirable
• Experience with writing unit tests, integration tests and automation
tools.
• Strong analytical skills with good problem solving ability desired.

Thanks & Regards..

*Kumar Babul*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

Desk: 408-874-8333 Extn. 244

Email: kuma...@droisys.com <vija...@droisys.com> | www.droisys.com

Skype: kumar.b_1 | Hangout: babultrg

*Nine-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree *2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,
2014,2015,2016 <http://www.inc.com/profile/droisys>