*Hi  Friends , *
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.

*
*!!!HOT HOT NEED PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONSULTANT RESUME ASAP!!!
*

Job Title  : Java Flex Developer.
Location  : Springfield, IL.
Duration  : 4-6 months.

Required Skills:
In depth “hands on” experience and knowledge of Adobe LiveCycle suite
“Hands on” experience and knowledge of Adobe Flex is a plus
“Hands on” experience and knowledge of developing reports using Crystal
Report 2008 or XI is a plus
Ability to program integration of Adobe-based solutions with document
imaging and capture solutions as well as other content management platforms
like FileNet P8
Ability to program integration using web services in a Service Oriented
Architecture environment
Ability to integrate with enterprise security environments
Ability to communicate clearly with project management
Keeping abreast with latest development in Adobe LiveCycle and Adobe Flex
technologies

Experience:
Prior experience with developing solutions based on Adobe LiveCycle (4 years
preferred)
Prior experience with developing solutions based on Adobe Flex is a plus (2
years preferred)
Experience in large, complex systems integration efforts in a programming
role (2 years preferred)
Experience with the other proposed architecture environments –  FileNet P8,
Active Directory, Crystal Report, DB2 and KOFAX
Technical writing

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Thanks & Regards,
John Naidu |Sr. Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289.