*Please check and let me know*

*Kindly mail me at nik...@apetan.com <nik...@apetan.com>*

*Business Systems Analyst – Provider*

*Business Systems Analyst – Healthplan*

*Skype*

*4 month CT*

*Albuquerque, NM*

*USC|GC|GC-EAD ONLY*

*EXL- Business Systems Analyst – Provider*

*EXL - Business Systems Analyst - Healthplan*

*4 mo contract *

*Targeted C2C Bill rate $50*

Location:  Albuquerque, NM (m-f.  travel expenses covered)

Candidate can maintain current residence, but will likely need an apartment
or extended stay hotel in Albuquerque.

EXL will reimburse airfare home at times, but consultant must be onsite
Mon-Fri

Citizen, Green Card Preferred, H1 ok. EXL will transfer H1B visas.

2-27-17 updated info

   - Top skill that is needed is – experience in eliciting business
   requirements by understanding current and future state requirements using
   existing documentation and understanding vendor solutions.
   - *Has been involved with Data and Analytics experience and knowledge.*
   - The more experience they have with the modules listed, the better.
   - We will be asking candidates to submit a sample requirements document
   that they’ve done as well.

Responsibilities:

·         Working directly with client’s internal customers to understand
the business environment and data analytical needs of Client Delivery
System.

·         Providing requirement statements and business rules along with
data dictionary documents to articulate end-user functionality along with
data table requirements in a cloud based analytics environment.

·         Creating/updating/maintaining requirements specification
documents, general system design documents and detailed system design
documents.

·         Ensuring all business area requirements are included in the
overall requirements documentation and design documentation.

·         Lead impact and gap analysis of systems and business process
workflows using various types of tools, decision tree analysis, and data
flow diagrams.

·         Working with technical leads to define design solutions across
system components and identify configurations tasks.

·         Supporting the development process by providing support in
answering all business requirements questions and resolving issues in a
timely way.

·         Analyzing existing system and process documentation to respond to
inquiries related to system processing or to identify documentation impacts
related to proposed system changes.

·         Extracting systems and process data to determine needs for
re-engineered processes and will serve as a primary point of contact for
system specifications, behaviors and technical requirements.

Qualifications:

·         Has Health Care Background (in the appropriate area of knowledge)
in at least one of the modules below. Candidates with experience in most
areas for the modules below will be given preference and serious
consideration.

o    Module 1 - Health Plan/ACO and Provider clinical solutions.
Population Health Analytics; Medical Management Analytics; Clinical Service
Line Analytics; Supply Chain Analytics; Employer Reporting; Clinical
Quality Analytics; Enterprise Performance Management

o   Module 2 - Provider Revenue Cycle Solutions. Benefit Modeler; Network
Management Analytics

o   Module 3 - Provider Operational Solutions. Emergency Department
Analytics; Surgical Services Analytics; Provider Engagement; Staff
Productivity Analytics.

·         Has operated in the above subject areas as a Business Systems
Analyst (BSA) with experience in eliciting business requirements by
understanding current and future state requirements using existing
documentation and understanding vendor solutions.

·         Has been involved with Data and Analytics experience and
knowledge.

o   (Candidates with limited or no experience in Analytics can be
considered provided they have healthcare background in at least one of the
modules above and have operated in the relevant subject area as BSA.)

What we offer: EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative
environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial
professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very
first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced,
world class analytics consultants. You can expect to learn many aspects of
businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective
teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and
professional growth.  Analytics requires different skill sets at different
levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in
training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical
tools and techniques. We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee
through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is
assigned a senior level professional as advisors. Sky is the limit for our
team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the
stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.

--

Thanks

Nikhil Prasad

nik...@apetan.com