Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

Position: Java Developer
Location:Westlake,TX
Duration: 7 Months

Requirements:
Experience: 5+ years of large scale development experience in a distributed
environment preferred, primarily with Java and experience interfacing with
Web Services/SOA (ideally to an ERP system, ideally Oracle eBusiness
Suite).  Experience leading development efforts.  Experience with the entire
software development life cycle.  Scrum Agile/iterative development
experience is preferred.
Technical Skills: Expert level knowledge of Java/J2EE is required.
Development and support skills crossing multiple platforms and
technologies.
Required:
Core Java, Spring (Core, MVC, web, DAO), Hibernate, Web Services/SOA,
Front-end technologies like JSP, portlets, AJAX, JSF, Rich Faces
Education: A Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or information
systems or a degree in a closely related field is required
Preferred:
5 years with Java and 3-4 years as a Lead. Near-Shore or On-Shore Project
delivery experience a big plus.
Bilingual, Spanish/English is a big plus.
Certification: One or more certifications (like SCJP, SCJA or SCEA)
requiring an independent assessment preferred.
Weblogic, DB2, Oracle, ESB, Maven, Continuum, Subversion, Open SSO, Jasper,
My Eclipse, JUnit, Linux, Apache Webserver, UML
Interfacing experience with Oracle eBusiness Financials is a plus, but this
will likely be accomplished with Web Services/SOA, so having Web
Services/SOA is strongly preferred.  Strong written and verbal communication
skills.

Thanks & Regards,
HARRY WILSON | IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.