Hello,

Hope you are doing great...!!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please call me on  *6145037633
*or e-mail me at *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>

*Job Title:                **UX/UI Designer(10+ year only) *

*Location:                **Omaha, NE*

*Duration:*              *10 month contract*

*Job Description:-*

10+ years’ experience in the design and development of *User Experience*

*User Story*/*User Journey development*

*Wireframe* *Design*/*Prototyping*

Page Templating

Usability Design

User Interface Design

Graphic Design and Asset Creation

Experience participating in an Agile/iterative development environment

Strong verbal and written communication skills

Expertise with wire-framing tool AXURE. Experience with appropriate design
tools including Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, etc.,
as well as the entire Microsoft Office suite.

Preferable degree in related discipline: Human Factors, HCI, ID and
Computer Science with specialty in User Interface Design, Graphical Design
or equivalent

Best Regards,

*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) – IT Recruiter*

*Desk:*    *6145037633*