Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
Position: JAVA DEVELOPER
Location:Columbus,OH
Duration: 6+ MONTHS
MUST BE LOCAL TO OH
We are currently hiring Java Developers for our Columbus office. Developers
will be expected to design, develop and deploy flexible enterprise solutions
using the full-range of web technologies.

Job Requirements
* 3+ years working in software development, object oriented design and
analysis, database design using Java
* Understand functional and technical design requirements
* Design, code, and test solutions
* Understand client server and web-based architectures
* Serve in the role of technical and project lead
* Assist in the development of other programmer analysts
* Identify and document coding standards and best practice
* Must be able to work well with others in a team environment, have a great
attitude and posses effective written and oral communication skills.
* Preferred technical skills include:
Netbeans IDE v6.8
Java 1.5
Spring framework
Web Services
JMS, JAX-WS and JAXB
JPA
Oracle Weblogic 10.3 or above
Oracle 11g
CVS, Hudson, Maven

Thanks & Regards,
HARRY WILSON | IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.