*Hi*

My name is *ARCHANA* and I am recruiter at Sage Technologies. Sage
Technologies is a global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000
clients globally. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our
client.

*Title:                     Java Developer With Spring boot & spring data*

*Location:             Brentwood, TN*

*Duration:             6+  months        Interview:           Phone & Face
to Face *

*DESCRIPTION :   *

Java Developer to join our client in the Brentwood. Our client is a
well-respected healthcare organization that offers a team oriented work
environment and opportunities for growth.

Position Overview for the Java Developer:

·         Note: Strong java

·         required

·         Web piece required – angular 2 and node (preferably both but
could consider either or and also said could consider angular 1)

·         Responsible for writing Java code for new applications

·         Responsible for quality code and effective testing

·         Develop technical specifications from functional specifications

·         Work in collaboration with the Technical Lead and other developers

·         Follow development practices using the Agile methodology

*Required Experience for the Java Developer:*

•              5+ years of Java/J2EE web development

•              Experience with the design and implementation of an
enterprise solution using Spring REST, Spring Boot, and/or Spring LDAP

•              Strong web development skills with Node.js, Angular 2,
and/or Bootstrap

•              Breadth of technical expertise across application
development technologies including but not limited to: Hibernate, Struts,
OAuth2, Servlets, ESB, etc.

•              Must have recent working experience in an Agile environment

•              Previous experience working with remote and offshore teams

•              Excellent verbal and written communication skills

•              Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills

*SKILL MATRIX *

 Java:

Springboot & spring data

Spring REST, Spring Boot, and/or Spring LDAP

Must have recent working experience in an Agile environment

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Archana*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc. *

*www.sagegroupinc.com* <http://www.sagegroupinc.com/>

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*W:  732-767-0010 x 227 | D: 732-658-5828*

*Email: agau...@sagetl.com <agau...@sagetl.com>*