Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*
*

*System Admin (2)*

Location: Columbus, OH

Length: 6 months

Start: ASAP

Overview:

This person will leverage their previous experience in software
administration, development, and deployment to assist with building a world
class file transfer environment. Successful candidate will work on a team to
assist with the day-to-day operation of the environment providing last call
support to customers. The Electronic Customer Gateway team is responsible
for all aspects of software administration and the development of tools used
to assist the access provisioning teams and our customers.

Positions in this function coordinate the processes and activities that
focus on restoring service after an incident occurs. Monitors environment
health and the facilitation of high severity incidents to improve the state
of service availability and continuity. This function also includes those
who operate and monitor computer and peripheral equipment. Coordinates the
efforts of all functions to complete scheduled jobs in a timely manner.
Documents all problems (hardware, application, facility, etc.) and takes
corrective action as required. Interfaces with other departments as
required.

Requirements:

·         Must have experience of AXWAY/IBM file transfer tool/products is
an added advantage

·         Experience with File Transfer Protocols --
FTP,SFTP,FTPS,HTTP,HTPPS,AS2 etc.

·         Experience with Axway Synchrony Suite

·         4+ years of enterprise application administration experience

·         4+ years’ experience with Perl scripting

·         4+ years’ experience with Windows Batch scripting and/or UNIX
shell scripting
·         2+ years’ experience with Oracle database queries

Thanks & Regards,
HARRY WILSON | IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.