Hi ,

Please review below requirements and send me suitable resumes to
dil...@hireitpeople.net

*Visa type GC,USC (For H1B we need passport copy)*

*Mode of interview:  Telephonic OR  Skype*

1) Position :  Java developer

     Location : Charlotte NC (Need locals )

     Duration : 6 +Months

     Skills:   EJB , Restful web services , Design pattern

     Experience: Above 8+ years

2) Position : Java developer

     Location : Hillsboro, OR (Need locals )

     Duration : 6 +Months

     Skills:  RESTful services, Java and J2EE

     Experience:8+ years

3) Position : SAP Functional

     Location : San Francisco (Need locals )

     Duration : 6 +Months