Hi Partners,

We have a couple of unique contract requirements located with our client in
Thousand Oaks, CA.  They prefer local candidates if possible.  Please
include contact information, availability, location, etc. in addition to
their resume.  Also, please ensure all skills listed below are clearly
outlined in the body of the resume so the hiring managers can see where they
have the experience.  Thank you!
*
2 HCM Portal Developers
Thousand Oaks, CA
C2C rate of $60/hour max.*

Also, a duration of 3-12 months, possible extensions.

*1 HCM portal developer with BSP (MVC and Flow Logic) and knowledge of OM &
PA
2 HCM portal developer with Workflow and knowledge of OM & PA *
--
*Thanks and Best Regards,*
*Amer Khan  | Sr Technical Recruiter*