Hello Guys,

We have a very urgent rek with our client based in Holland MI. pls send me
resume ASAP.

Role -: WebSphere Admin

Location -: Holland MI

Expected start date     ASAP

Duration of role        1+  year

Number of positions     1

Location in US  Holland, MI

Technology      WebSphere Message Broker (v6)
WebSphere MQ and WBI Adapters in Linux
IBM WBI Adapters
Shell scripting, C, C++

SO#     0000511061

Job Description
        This position is responsible for administrating WebSphere Message
Broker (v6), WebSphere MQ and WBI Adapters in Linux environment.
Responsibilities include the installation, configuration, periodic monitoring,
performance tuning, diagnosing, troubleshooting and support of these servers.

Qualifications:

. BS/BA in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related
. 7+ years of IT experience
. IBM certified administrator for WMQ 6.0
. 4+ years experience as a WMQ and WMB Administrator
. 2+ years experiences as an Linux administrator
. 5+ years experience in Enterprise Integration and messaging
. Candidates must have senior level proficiency in Websphere MQ Administration,
Websphere Message Broker Administration
. At least 2 years experience with QPasa or Tivoli for monitoring the
environment and also to create Dash boards and Alerts
. At least 3 years of experience in IBM WBI Adapters including JDBC Adapter,
E-mail Adapter, PeopleSoft Adapter, SAP Adapter
. Experience with administration and implementation of Websphere Enterprise
Service Bus products.
. Excellent skills in MQ6.0 Publish/Subscribe Design and Administration
. Excellent trouble shooting skills in various areas (start to finish)
. Proven ability to use programming and scripting languages including but not
limited to Shell scripting, C, C++ and Java
. Working knowledge of Websphere on Linux (SuSE/Redhat) and Windows is highly
desirable.
. Results oriented, willing to take responsibility and accept accountability
for action
. Comfortable with ambiguity as needs change on a regular basis with a high
degree of initiative and sense of urgency
. Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to interact with senior
management, technical subject matter experts, and business customers are
essential in this role
. Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous high priority issues and projects

Good to Have Skills     . BMC Remedy
. SUSE Linux skills
. Experience with IBM Websphere Process Server
. Knowledge of Enterprise systems like SAP, PeopleSoft and Mfg/Pro
. Knowledge of Sonic MQ and Sonic ESB
. IBM Certification in WMB

Overall Experience      Required 7+ years

Point of contact/Hiring manager

HR point of contact

Max Hourly rate/hr      48 usd/hr.

Please send me your consultant updated resume with availability. Also mention
the rate your consultant will be workable at. Please reply ASAP!!!

i am waiting for your reply.

thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest