Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

Job Title :.Net Developer  We are trying to backfill a candidate so the
client is interviewing NOW. Must BE LOCAL
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration:6+months

Candidates must have strong SSRS, VB and dashboard interfacing experience.

Job Description
Candidate will be aiding in the visual enhancement of the interactive
environment by providing the look and feel to wireframes and templates and
will be responsible for the backend development and coding.
Responsibilities include:
Architect, design, and develop dashboards including server-side and
client-side (front-end) components for intranet applications using Microsoft
Technologies.
Help identify and investigate key requirements and solutions.
Develop reports and solutions using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service
(MSRS, SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
Use standard patterns and practices to implement scalable, high performance
application frameworks.
Develop software in accordance with agreed upon schedules.
Requirements:
Minimum 5 years application development experience using Microsoft .​NET
Technologies.
Solid object-oriented design, programming, and debugging skills.
Thorough understanding of database-driven report design, data modeling and
data mining.
Track record for developing innovative approaches to solve tough technical
problems.
Proficient in leveraging development tools - source code mgmt, IDEs, and
debuggers.
Skills
In depth knowledge of: HTML/​DHTML/​XML
ASP.​Net (Web Controls, User Controls, AJAX, Web Services)
Cascading Style Sheets, Webpage Layout/​Flow
.NET Framework (VB, ASP.​NET, ADO.​NET)
ASP.Net Themes
Microsoft Visual Studio/ Debugging Techniques
SQL Server 2005 (Database Design and Administration)
SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS
T-SQL (Stored Procedures/Views/Triggers)
IIS / Hosting Environments
Web Services
Also helpful but not required:
Knowledge of other programming languages
Microsoft SharePoint Experience
Knowledge of Content Management Systems (DotNetNuke)

Thanks & Regards,
HARRY WILSON | IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.