Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

Job Title :SAP SD
Location:Boise, ID, Boulder, CO.
Duration:4-6 MONTHS

We are looking to hire one resource for the client location in Boise, ID and
another resource for the client location in Boulder, CO.
These SAP SD Functional analysts will be involved in supporting their ECC
6.0 system in areas within SD (Order Management, Billing, Pricing, etc).
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are an absolute
requirement with this need. Candidates should have 7-9 years of SAP SD
experience.
Resources must be able to look at the client system, identify issues with
the end user, and then document those issues in detail to send to the
offshore development team for resolution. Resource will coordinate with the
offshore team to help resolve the issues.
These resources will not be involved in the system configuration (performed
offshore) but strong functional analysis and customer skills are needed.
Must have thorough understanding of all aspects of SD functionality so that
the problems can be resolved quickly with the end user (and thus a happy end
user) or write up the issue in detail to send to the offshore team for
fixing, changing, enhancing, etc.
The start date for these roles is 8/15 but they would be willing to wait
until 8/29 at the latest. These needs are schedule to last at minimum until
the end of year, but most likely until the of March.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume, asking rate, and
location preference (if you have one), and contact information.
My goal is to have resources identified by end of week.
\
Thanks & Regards,
HARRY WILSON | IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.