Hello Guys,

We have a Very urgent req. with our client based in Downtown LA, CA. Below is
the JD pls have a look and Submit your candidate ASAP.

Role -: Business objects Data Integrator (BODI)

location -: Downtown, LA, CA

Rates -: $55/hr on c2c

Details -: Primary Skill :
Business Object Data Integrator (BODI) with good experience in Datawarehouse.
Should have worked with Oracle Database

Secondary Skills :
Data Modeler or should have worked in Datamart design

Years of Experience : 5 or above

Good Communication Skills

Job Description: This resource would be responsible for designing datamart,
activities.

pls Respond me with your consultant updated resume ASAP along with contacts
details.

thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest