Hi *Associates,
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.
Please send your consultant profile to
*sreeku...@catstaffing-us.com*<sreeku...@catstaffing-us.com>Very Hot
Requirement Needed Consultant immediately***Please read the
requirement and send matching profiles only*
*Job Title:     Java Developer
Location:     Exton, PA
Duration:     6m+ contract*

*Max rate: $41.00 corp to corp.
Light to mid level developer.*

*Must have Technical Skills :
*Excellent communication skills
J2EE development using Struts and Spring MVC, Velocity, Web Services, JDBC,
Hibernate/JPA and Oracle 10g database.
Experience with UI and Mid-tier development (Need to have end to end
development experience)
Agile software Development methodology knowledge
WebLogic 10+ application servers experience.
Automated Unit test case development using JUNIT, CruiseControl or similar
continuous integration tool set.
Strong oral and written communications with both technical and non-technical
audiences.
Must collaborate with other internal technology teams to coordinate and
deliver software systems.
Takes personal initiative; quick learner, flexible, conscientiousness and
complete follow-through on areas of responsibility.
Able to work well within a small, focused, talented team.
Should be able to work independently.

*Skills Nice to have:
*1)     Previous B2B experience.
2)      SOA experience and Web Services.

*Thanks & Regards,
Sreekumar
Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
Hasbrouck Heights| New Jersey.
Phone: 201-257-5081 ext 301 | Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: sreeku...@catstaffing-us.com
G talk: sreekumar.recrui...@gmail.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com - Onsite Staffing Solutions