Hi Team,

Please find our below requirement & let me know if you have someone.

*Sr. Developer (Oracle warehouse builder)*

*Location: Windsor, CT*

*Duration: 4+ months*

*Client: Hitachi Consulting*

*Rate: $60-65/hr CTC (DOE)*

*SKILLS SET:*

·         6-8 years of experience

·         Expertise in Oracle Warehouse Builder

·         Strong working knowledge of PL/SQL

·         Exposure to OBIEE

·         Customer-facing resource with excellent communication skills

With Regards,

*Raj Charan*

[image: Description: Description: logo.jpg]- "Integrating enterprise and
expertise"

13809 Research Blvd., Suite 279, Austin, TX 78750
Phone : 512-686-4657 Fax : 512-857-8729

Email : r...@ttssolutionsusa.com website : www.ttssolutionsusa.com
GTalk - r...@ttssolutionsusa.com Yahoo : raj...@yahoo.com

[image: Description: