Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Java/J2EE Developer (5 opening)

Location: Columbus, OH

Duration: 12+ Months Contract

Review and analyze project specifications

Conceptual design and complete detailed project designs

Program and configure the application

Support testing phase of the project

Job Responsibility:

Must have at least 6-8 years of full system development life cycle (SDLC)
experience

Must have at least 6-8 years Java, Java Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP),
JNDI, JavaScript, XML, HTML, DHTML

Must have at least 6-8 years of Oracle/SQL experience

Working hands on knowledge of leading frameworks Struts or spring with
Hibernate

Excellent understanding of Object oriented analysis and design (OOAD) and
Database Management Systems concepts

JUnit for unit testing

Creating & executing test plans

Full Name: