Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Go through the below requirement & send your updated resumes.

Please send me your resumes at *r...@nihaki.com*

Hello ,

****MULTIPLE OPENINGS***      *

I need a Java/Swing Developer w/ POS experience for my direct client in
Springfield, MO.

The project is 1 week onsite-6 + months remote for the rest of the duration
and starts September 6, 2011.

*I need a Sr. Java/J2EE Developer with proven experience developing
enhancements of POS Systems and develop new forms of payment options for
customers who must have strong hands on Java. J2EE, Swing, Web Services,
Linux, AS/400, and MySQL Database**.*

.
I wonder if you or perhaps a colleague might be interested.

Thanks & Regards

*Praveen Kumar*

*Nihaki Systems Inc.**
**346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,*

*Dayton, NJ 08810*
*Phone*: (732) 823-6471 Ext:106 | *Fax*: (732) 438-6973

*Email*:          *r...@nihaki.com *

*Website:     www.nihaki.com*