Hello Guys,

We have a Very urgent req. with our client based in Dover NH. Below is the JD
pls have a look and Submit your candidate ASAP.

Role -: Websphere Process server (WPS) developer

location -:  Dover NH

Rates -: Open

Job Description

Need a Sr. Websphere Process Server (WPS) developer who has at least 4-5 years
of working experience on WPS/WID along with solid Java background. He may be
required to work independently or be a part of the larger team. He would be
expected to mentor the junior WPS developers in the team. There are multiple
development projects in pipeline and this developer will augment the current
team. In addition, the developer needs to have experience working with business
people as well as other developers to complete technical requirements and
design, test case building, deployment, etc.
Good communication skills is essential.

pls Respond me with your consultant updated resume ASAP along with contacts
details.

thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest