*Hi  Friends , *
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.

*
 *!!HOT HOT NEED START ASAP PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONSULTANT RESUME!!
*

Job Title  : SQL Developer.
Location  : Richardson TX.
Duration  : 6+ Months.

Required Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Science, with a
concentration in Computer Science or related discipline.
VB.net and Visual Basic experience
Teradata is a plus
Experience designing 3-NF data models and data warehouses; demonstrated
expertise in data modeling, data architecture standards, and best practices.
Six years demonstrated experience using the SQL programming language in an
application development environment.
Six years demonstrated experience in programming and application development
using Visual Basic and Visual Basic.NET.
Six years demonstrated experience with MS SQL Server.
Six years demonstrated experience in system and application development.
Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Strong planning and organizational skills.
The ability to work independently.
Must have strong interpersonal skills and be a team player.

Preferred Skills:
Teradata experience
Data analysis in a Health Care environment
Business application development in a Health Care environment

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Thanks & Regards,
John Naidu |Sr. Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289.