Hello Guys,

We have a vry urgent req. with our client based in Chicago, IL. below is the
rek. pls respond.

Role -: QA Test Manager

Location -: Chicago, IL

Rate -: $60/hr c2c DOE (can go up , if candidate is really good

Duration -: 12+ months

Skill Requirements:
        Coordinate functional activities of system integration testers
participating on cross-functional teams for specific Product Development
efforts.
Work across multiple cross-functional teams to execute full system, interface,
and end-to-end testing.
Ability to manage testing process from start to finish.
Interface with client users to define and to document scope and functional
requirements for an application. (not required for this project)
Define test plans and test acceptance criteria.
Execute test and evaluate results.
Working knowledge of SDLC process.
Ensure that testing deliverables have been satisfied.
Manage defect-tracking process
Excellent written communication skills.

pls respond me with updated resume with contact details

thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest