Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*
Data Analyst/ SQL Programmer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration:18 Months Contract
 *
Description
In our business analysis team at Wells Fargo International Foreign Exchange,
we seek a motivated, energetic Data Analyst with strong SQL experience or a
SQL programmer with business sensibility. The consultant must be able to
take a problem, research it, analyze data, make recommendations and sell the
idea to the business analysis team.  The consultant must be able to explain
methodologies to team members and to non-technical partners.  The consultant
must be engaged and able to define new requirements, identify issues,
scrutinize data.  The consultant will write SQL, develop data models, write
reporting requirements, and perform UAT testing.

Requirements
A college degree is required, with a concentration of studies in
Engineering, Math or other Science preferred.
3+ years of experience programming in SQL.
Must have experience with coding complex SQL queries
Analyzing data results and documenting reporting requirements.
Excellent oral and written skills with perfect grammar.
Experience presenting analysis findings to cross functional teams.
Preferred experience
Experience with customer data conversions.
Experience working with large sets of data.

*Thanks & Regards*,
*HARRY WILSON *| IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com ,*harrywilso...@gmail.com*
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.