Hi Partners,

Greetings!!

Hope you are doing well, right now we have an urgent requirement for one of
our client in Houston, TX. Here I am sending the requirement for your
perusal, please go through it and let me know if you have any consultants
available and please send me there update resume along with Contact
information and rate you are looking ASAP.

Requirement:

Role: Oracle PL/SQL Developer

Job Location:  Houston, TX

Duration: 6 months contract

We are currently looking for “Oracle PL/SQL Developer”. The requirement
details are as follows

Required Skill set:

PL/SQL developer with ORACLE experience.

Knowledge of SQL server and .NET will be helpful.

Be able to work independently. Team is managed by Client IT manager.

--

Vijay Karthik,
Sr. Technical Recruiter//Talent Acquisition Team