Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

My Name is praveen; I am with NIHAKI SYSTEMS. We have the following
opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and get back
to me ASAP

The project is 6 months and starts October 3, 2011.

I need an Oracle EBS Developer with strong 11.5.10 development experience.
The ideal candidate will have some functional responsibilities and need to
also act as a BA as well as experience with Discrete Manufacturing and 6i
Forms and Reports is required.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Kumar

Nihaki Systems Inc.