Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great!

I have the following requirement currently open. Please review this
position and respond with the updated word resume matching the below
requirement with Availability, Contact Info and Current location.

*Client/Position Code*

*
*

*No. of Positions*

*1*

*Position Title*

Oracle BI Enterprise Edition Developer

*Location*

Minneapolis, MN

*Expected Start Date*

ASAP

*Duration*

6 months +

*Bill Rate(HR)/Salary Range(Annum)*

50.00 USD

*Recruiter Notes*

Please send me your top (2) candidates

*Required Skills*

OBIEE developer will be responsible for understanding business requirements
and create the technical specifications.

Develop code and unit test cases,  perform unit testing, test support and
bug fixing.

Oracle Apps OBIEE

Good communication skills

*
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*

If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your resume ASAP
to r...@ttssolutionsusa.com and I will call you right away!
For any reasons, if you are not currently looking for a project, but might
know someone who would be interested, I would greatly appreciate it if you
would pass along my details. Thanks for your help in advance.

I look forward to speaking with you!

With regards,

 *Raj Charan*

*TTS Solutions, Inc* - "Integrating enterprise and expertise"
13809 Research Blvd., Suite 279, Austin, TX 78750
Phone : 512-686-4657 Fax : 512-857-8729
Email : r...@ttssolutionsusa.com website :www.ttssolutionsusa.com
GTalk: r...@ttssolutionsusa.com Yahoo IM: *raj...@yahoo.com*
*