*Hope you are doing great,
This is Abdul Aziz from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you have anyone perfect match with the below
requirement please reply me with the best
number to reach and i will appreciate if you could
send me a most updated word formatted resume

Job Title: ETL Developer
Location: Atlanta,GA
Duration: 6 months contract to Hire

Send me the resumes on abdul.a...@panzersolutions.com

Must be Green Card or EAD or Citizen to roll permanently after 6 months

Job Description:
ETL design, development and support for moving large data volumes from
various sources into the various destinations after significant cleansing,
transformation and processing
Profile data in source systems
Work with Architect to gather, define and document data transformation rules
Work closely with developers to provide data services to existing and new
applications (e.g., modify production data, create and optimize stored
procedures, functions, views, etc)
Conduct root cause analysis and resolve production problems and data issues
Validate the data in the database and also responsible for testing the
routines developed
Performing Production Support for ETL jobs, and finding new opportunities
to introduce automation for monitoring, scheduling and restart/recovery for
overnight batch pulls from operational systems
Determine level of effort for ETL work given a set of requirements, and
determine estimate to complete during implementation

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abdul Aziz | Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: abdul.a...@panzersolutions.com