*Hi,*

* *

*Hope you are doing good!!*

* *

*We have a very urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go
through the detailed job description and let me know your interest if you
are interested please send me your updated resume.*

* *

*Job Title :* Perl

*Job Type :* C2C

*Duration* *:* 6 months

*Location :* Menlo Park, CA

*Primary Skills* *:* Perl and shell scripting and C++

*Other Information :*

• Strong knowledge on Perl and shell scripting and C++ Development exp

• Strong on relational database

• Strong on *Unix • Analytical thinking and a good troubleshooter

• Good communicator and process oriented

• Must be able to multi-task • Familiar with batch framework is a plus

• Must have solid software engineering background

Thanks & Regards,

Anil

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc.**

Ph: 630-242-8896 Ext:312