*Hope you are doing great,
This is Jack Dorsan from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and i will appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume on Email: jack.dor...@panzersolutions.com

**Job Title: UI Engineer/Architect
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Technical Requirements:
Senior UI engineer/architect with core strengths in building large/complex
web and rich internet UI applications with significant experience in Adobe
Flex or HTML5/JavaScript, portals, information architecture, UI
architecture, user experience, design, modeling and implementation
Experience in building User Interfaces for large scale, multi-tier
applications using Java/JSP, REST/SOAP, JSON/XML, Flex/Flash,
HTML5/JavaScript/Jquery/CSS3, Ajax, web portals, work flow, middleware,
databases and open source frameworks.
Prolific Adobe Flex/BlazeDS or HTML5/JavaScript/Jquery/CSS3 coding skills
and experience in laying out the fundamental building blocks, core
foundation and frameworks
Experience in performance tuning large scale web based applications
Background  in User Interface for large scale content/video management,
business intelligence, dashboard, reporting desirable

Other Requirements:
Excellent communication, collaboration and leadership skills
Experience in full product development lifecycle of large/complex products
Significant experience working in SCRUM or other agile development
methodologies

Warm Regards,
Jack Dorsan . Sr.Technical Recruiter .
Panzer Solutions