Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*
Remedy Developer
Denver, CO
Longterm contract
*

Required skills:
Custom Remedy application development experience (3+ years)
Remedy 5+ experience needed
Database SQL/PLSQL experience required
Perl and Java Script

 Skills that are a +
Java/J2EE
Web Services
Java API
Responsibilities:
The job requires working in a large organization with ability to
troubleshoot any
problems you come across while coding to requirements. Ability to work with
minimal
supervision while delivering on complex requirements is a must. Need to
have actually
built remedy applications, not just customized the OOTB ITSM applications,
need a firm
understanding of Remedy concepts and an ability / willingness to take
initiative and
implement creative solutions to problems. Onsite & Offshore coordination is
mandatory
Work Environment
Dedication and Enthusiasm with excellent team spirit & go getter attitude
to get things delivered on time is must. Strong email and verbal
communications skills.
Onshore& Offshore development teams coordination and flexibility to work
overlapping hours.
Work with dedicated teams and experience with AGILE [SDLC] development
methodology is a big plus.

*HARRY WILSON |
*
IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com ,*harrywilso...@gmail.com*
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.