*Hi Associate,*

Please let me know if you have all the skills mentioned. Please feel
free to call or mail me with Updated resume and best rate ASAP.
Please send your profile to vi...@anvsolutionsinc.com

Very Hot  Requirement.Need Your Support immediately
*
Position: Share Point Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract*

*REQUIRED SKILLS*
•Strong SharePoint web part development experience
•Strong ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> development experience
•Strong ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> web services or WCF development experience
•Strong experience with J Query, RAD Controls for ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/>AJAX, YUI, or other AJAX frameworks
•Experience modeling and developing database objects  (Preferably Oracle)
•Strong verbal communication skills (oral and writing)

*Thanks and Regards,
VIKRAM Reddy
ANV Solutions Inc.,
609-372-2582
vi...@anvsolutionsinc.com
19 Downer way, Chester field , NJ -08515*