*Hi Associate,*

Please let me know if you have all the skills mentioned. Please feel
free to call or mail me with Updated resume and best rate ASAP.
Please send your profile to vi...@anvsolutionsinc.com

Very Hot  Requirement.Need Your Support immediately

*Position:Java Backend Engineer
Location:San Jose, CA
Duration: 9 months+ Contract*

*REQUIRED SKILLS*
-6+ years experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and unit
testing of scalable,  distributed, fault-tolerant applications in NT and
UNIX environments required.
-Expertise required in object-oriented design methodology and application
development in Java and J2EE.
-Experience with IBM WebSphere or other J2EE application servers required.
-Good analytical and problem solving skills. - Good written and verbal
communication skills
-Working knowledge of relational databases (prefer Oracle), HTTP, HTML,
XML, and basic NT/UNIX system  administration preferred.
-BS/BA in Computer Science or related field +5 years work experience or MS
+ 4 years of relevant experience

*Thanks and Regards,
VIKRAM Reddy
ANV Solutions Inc.,
609-372-2582
vi...@anvsolutionsinc.com
19 Downer way, Chester field , NJ -08515*