*Hi  Friends , *
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.

*
 *!!!HOT HOT NEED PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONSULTANT RESUME ASAP!!!*

*Job Title: Coldfusion Developer
Location: Jacksonville, FL.
Duration: 12+ Months.*

Required Skills:
5 years’ experience with Adobe eLearning Suite; Action Script, Captivate,
ColdFusion 9, Flash, Flex, Photoshop, Presenter and XML
Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET/C#, SQL (advanced) stored procedures, Web
Services and IIS Server Controls
Minimum of 2 years of Instructional Design experience
Knowledge of emerging e-learning technologies and trends, AICC, SCORM 1.2 &
2004
Experience with source control tools, IBM Rational Clearcase/ClearQuest,
Buildforge
Graphical User Interface (GUI) coding for CBT and WBT
Experience in client requirement analysis for technical design
Experience designing and using templates
Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented, professional office
environment
Ability to interface with internal customers to determine software
requirements
Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
Strong attention to details, highly organized and motivated
Knowledge of the rail/transportation industry and terminology preferred
BSCS, BSEE Degree (transcripts required).

*Thank you for your time and consideration,*
* *
*Thanks & Regards,*
*John Naidu |Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*CAT Technology Inc.*
*"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"*
*Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289.*
*Email: n.j...@catstaffing-us.com*
*Gmail: john.catte...@gmail.com*
*Visit us at: www.catamerica.com*