Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*
*

*SAS Admin*

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

*Length: 10 months*

*Start: ASAP
Interview: phone*

Maintains a large multi-platform SAS environment to include SAS 9.2/9.3
business intelligence tools and a SAS Grid environment. The environment
maintains a large number of production applications that must be monitored
with on-call response to issues. Works with a large team that includes
off-shore support of several functions.

Skills Required:

·         Must have 5+ years of SAS Admin experience

·         Multi platform (UNIX, SAS, etc ) across multiple environments

·         Asset administration Exp with SAS meta data server

·         Admin of 9.3 SAS Biz Dev tool

·         *Travel is 25-75%.*

**

*HARRY WILSON |
*
IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com ,*harrywilso...@gmail.com*
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.                 *
*