Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*
Sr. Oracle DBA
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 3 Months
*

Client is seeking a senior Oracle Database Administrator, with a deep
understanding of a wide spectrum of Oracle technologies, with proven
experience to design, implement and maintain these systems. The ideal
candidate will have strong problem solving skills, both individually and
collaboratively, and will have experience working with 3rd party technical
support groups such as Oracle Support. Must be able to work well in a fast
paced multi team environment and be able to manage competing priorities and
deadlines. Good communications skills are essential, both oral and written,
with emphasis on standard office communications as well as being able to
create, follow and improve upon documented procedures.
We are looking for someone with experience with as many (NOT ALL) of the
following as possible:
Oracle EBS R12 and 11i – architecture, DBA and system admin tasks
Oracle EBS high availability configurations
Oracle RAC
Oracle Data guard, and/or alternative DR strategies
Oracle RMAN, plus 3rd party backup systems such as Symantec.
Oracle Discoverer
Oracle Application Express (APEX)
Oracle OID/SSO
Oracle SOA
SQL Tuning and PL/SQL coding best practices
Oracle 11g – database tuning, troubleshooting, and best practices
Data Warehouse concepts
Version Control / Change Management procedures and software
SOX controls
Strong Linux / UNIX experience.
Linux / UNIX virtual environments, esp., Sun containers and Oracle VM

*HARRY WILSON |
*
IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com ,*harrywilso...@gmail.com*
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.                 *
*