Hi,

This is Suman from Harrier.

Our team working on below position with our client in NY. Please let
me know your Interest and availability.

Please respond @ suman.bak...@harriersys.com

Job _ C++ Developer

Employment Type:  Contract
City:  nyc
State:  New York

Location: NYC

Rate: Opem

Duration:  6 months+

Successful candidate will participate in development of CVA / FVA
analytics and various infrastructural
projects including high-performance grid computing, I/O scaling,
etc. Position involves opportunity to work with various financial
derivatives models and interact with
CVA strets on development and maintenance of existing product pricers.
Candidate should be able to handle full life-cycle of the project from
requirements analysis to final
implementation and rollout into production.

Skills Required

Top-notch C++ skills with thorough knowledge of STL, boost and design patterns.
Familiarity with one of the major databases: Sybase, DB2, SQL Server
and one of the
leading scripting languages: Perl, Python, Scala.
Candidate has to be comfortable programming in Linux environment and
be familiar with ksh or bash.

Skills Desired

Familiarity with Jave or C# is a plus as well as coding familiarity
with several scripting languages mentioned in "Required Skills"
section. Previous experience with grid computing technologies or
knowledge of Corba development.

Please respond me as soon as possible-

Must send:-

Short writeup or Paragraph on comfortability with requirement:
Consultant Name-
Cell-
Email-
Alternate no#
Availability-
Hourly Rate/Expected Salary:
Best time to call :
Relocation at own expenses Yes/No-
Face to Face Interview at own cost Yes/no:
Current location(City&State)-
Visa Status(H1b,EAD,OPT EAD,Green Card,
Us Citizens,TN VIsa or others):

2 Professional References: