Hi Friends,

Please let me know if you can help me in this.

Need a Real Senior .Net Developer

This resource will act as a bridge until managed services are
identified and fully ramped up and at the same time playing a critical
role on the Service portion of the project that we are managing.

This resource needs to be very skilled in .NET web development and web
services (both VB and C#).

Previous SAP integration experience is needed.

Should have experience in BizTalk

Location: Hillsboro, OR

Duration 3 Months with possible extension

Rate: need all inclusive

Regards,
Suman Bakshi
email- suman.bak...@harriersys.com