Hello Partners,

Hope this mail find’s you good…!!!

This is *Vijay Karthik* from *MARLABS Inc*. we have an urgent requirements
for one of our client in *Berwyn, PA*. Kindly go through the requirement
and please send me if you have any consultants available to
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com.

*Title**: Cognos BI Developer:**  *

*Location: Berwyn, PA  *

*Duration: 3months Contract to Hire*

*Interview process: Phone screen followed by F2F,*

*Description*:

We are currently looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Developer that
will perform complex product design, systems analysis, and programming
activities under minimal supervision.

In this role, you will assume responsibility for:

   - Implementing, testing, maintaining and supporting software, based on
   technical design specifications
   - Preparing technical design specifications based on functional
   requirements and analysis documents
   - Implementing BI development best practices
   - Reviewing functional requirements, analysis and design documents and
   provide feedback
   - Assisting customer support with technical problems and questions
   - Assisting other BI development staff
   - Performing special assignments
   - Participating in architecture and code reviews
   - Lead or participate in other projects or duties as assigned.

*Education & Training**:*

   - B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent
   experience
   - Cognos 8 certification required

*Work Experience:***

   - 5  years’ experience with Cognos 8 Framework Manager required
   - 5 years minimum experience in BI development required
   - Cognos OEM development experience preferred
   - Experience with Cognos 10 preferred
   - Experience with Cognos Administration required including security
   design, implementation and deployment
   - Experience implementing n-tiered, distributed systems across different
   Hardware/Operating System platforms required
   - Experience with iterative, incremental software development processes
   - Experience with complex software development projects through all
   phases of the software development life cycle

*Specialized Knowledge & Skills**: *

   - Understanding of logical and physical database models
   - Ability to quickly analyze, organize, and abstract large amounts of
   information and to make decisions based on this analysis
   - Relational database experience with Oracle is required and experience
   with DB2 or MS SQL Server is preferred
   - Strong analysis and design skills required
   - Awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans
   - Ability to influence and negotiate when faced with opposing views or
   resistance
   - Strong attention to detail required
   - Strong SQL skills
   - Excellent communication skills.
   - Must possess and exhibit emotional stability and maturity in the face
   of stressful situations.
   - Must be results oriented, customer focused and able to manage multiple
   projects simultaneously.

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com