Immediate Opening: .Net Developer in Redmond, WA for 12+ Months
Inbox
********

Hello,

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate:****

** **

Title                      : .Net Developer  ****

Location              : ****Redmond**, **WA********

Duration              : 12+ Months****

** **

Job Description:****

** **

**Ø      **Customizing various development tools and utilities to create
the common tool framework to support ideal integrated platform for the
internal processes and help audits and statistics.****

**o       **Understand and document individual project processes and needs
for the tool integration and document those requirements.****

**o       **Develop and customize the UI and Tools to provide an integrated
environment for the individual development team to support their
development effort.****

**Ø      **Experience in *TFS API* programming****

**Ø      **Knowledge and understanding of Application Lifecycle Management
processes****

**Ø      ** C# .NET, *WCF* experience****

**Ø      **Experience in *Sharepoin*t development and interfacing****

**Ø      **Experience in Microsoft Test Manager****

**Ø      **Silverlight exposure ****

** **

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that
fits your skill set****

** **

*The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.*****

**

Regards,
*Harry*

Gain America, Inc. *I *13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112
Direct: 703-880-8775 *I* Fax:
917-475-8362*I*ha...@gainam.net<917-475-8362iha...@gainam.net>
 *I bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com* <ibhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com>* *