Hello Partners,

Hope this mail find’s you good…!!!

This is Vijay Karthik from MARLABS Inc. we have an urgent requirement for
one of our client in *Oklahoma City, OK. *Kindly go through the requirement
and please send me if you have any consultants available to
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com.

* *

*Role: Sr. SQL Developer *

Duration: 6 months plus

Location: Oklahoma City, OK

Rate: would be competitive

*Responsible for day-to-day support of MS SQL Server databases and other
Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and applications on a 24x7
basis. Serves as a member of the Operations team working closely with
developers, Quality Assurance (QA) personnel, and other business partners
to deploy mission critical systems. Works with the business units to
provide the implementation of database strategies, performance
improvements, optimization, and problem analysis. Participates in designing
and developing solutions for data mining and analysis of business-centric
data. Keeps records of maintenance activities and system performance. Works
on portions of the network carrying both proprietary and non-public
personal information
*Responsibilities:*

Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.

·         Handle day-to-day database administration including:

o   Space allocation and management, build schema, optimization, backup,
and recovery

o   Data mining and synchronization of disparate data sources

o   Report generation for critical business functions

·         Performing routine maintenance on database servers, related
services and security.

·         Architecting, deploying, and maintaining a database environment
with a strong emphasis on reliability, scalability, and security

·         Develop database documentation, including diagrams, Standard
Operating Procedures, and work instructions.

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com