*Hi,*
We have immediate direct client requirement. If you have any suitable
consultant, So please send me their updated resumes along with contact
details ASAP..

Please send all replies Only TO *:
**pmusilip...@spectraforce.com*<pmusilip...@spectraforce.com>
* ;*

*Java / JBOSS Developer   **

Location          : Houston, TX.
Duration           : 6 Months
Start Date        : ASAP
*
*Required Skills : *

               At least *6 + years*  experience in Java, J2EE and Oracle
application development through the entire SDLC

•             Extensive experience in Java/J2EE development using JSP,
AJAX, EJB, Spring framework, Hibernate framework, JBOSS SEAM framework,
Oracle/JDBC at

               *least 3 to 4 years. *

•             Experience with J2EE Application severs such JBoss
Application platform

•             Strong Object-Oriented Design, UML, and XML skills

•             Extensive experience with development in SOA architecture

•             Excellent knowledge of JDBC programming

•             Must have experience migrating systems from WebSphere to
JBoss application server

•             Must be able to demonstrate skills in software design and
development of J2EE framework to include design patterns, software
architecture, OO programming,

               technical leadership and mentoring other Developers.

•             Strong knowledge of relational database design and
development in Oracle databases especially in the areas of PL/SQL,
functions, procedures and packages

•             Experience with testing using JUnit, ANT

•             Strong interpersonal communications and an affinity to work
in a team environment

•             Must have the ability to handle multiple concurrent
activities and have a flexible positive attitude

•             Strong analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills

•             Self-motivated, can effectively manage tasks from start to
finish, adapts to changing business needs

•             Very good inter-personal skills along with previous
experience interacting with end-users and various Systems groups

•             Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.

*
**Thanks and Regards,*
*Parasuram Musilipaka,*

*Ph.NO : 919-887-6786 X 4006
Alt.NO : 919-887-6786 X 4002
Fax:919.882.1678
Email – ID : **pmusilip...@spectraforce.com* <pmusilip...@spectraforce.com>*;
**
**www.spectraforce.com* <http://www.spectraforce.com>* ; *

* *

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We truly
apologize for the inconvenience caused. Warning: Computer viruses can be
transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability