Hello ,
Hope you are doing well!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and availableconsultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

Title              : Network Engineer(Cisco)
Location       :Downtown Philadelphia, PA
Duration      : 3 month contract (option to hire likely)

Customer has a need to replace vacant spot on Cisco engineering team.

URGENT start
focused on Routing and Switching. LAN and WAN
MPLS network but not complex
Nexus required
6500 required
PLUS - Security and wireless but not needed
Ideally this person will augment the current staff in the day to day
functions of a network engineer. While project work could happen it is
likely not the main function of the candidates job. Day to day functions-
maintenance, changes, troubleshooting, refreshes, access issues.
Contract in Philadelphia
Must be onsite
assume afterhours maintenance windows

Regards,
Alex Khan
Sr.Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc
“Committed to Human Excellence through IT”
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Office: 201-257-5081 x 253
Fax: 201-727-9296
Email:a...@catstaffing-us.com,