Hello ,
Hope you are doing well!!

I have a good position for you with my client; This point of time I don't
know whether you are looking for new job or not.But just thought if I can
share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for
the opportunity.if you are interested and available consultant,send me your
most  updated resumes in word format and contact details.

Title                :  SAN/Storage
Location         :  New York (Downtown)
Duration         : (3 month Term) Contract / Contract to Hire

5 years' relevant experience with system administration including
installation, maintenance, support or an equivalent combination.
Experience working with modern storage technologies (SAN, RAID, NAS, Fibre
channels, Storage Mirroring, Clustered systems, Zoning/VSAN, LUN
Management,etc.).
Installing, configuring and allocating physical storage.
Installing and configuring IBM servers (IBM Chassis, blades, HBAs, cabling
and Stand-alone Servers).
Copying, moving and migrating data and verifying its integrity.
Use IBM TPC tool to generate reports, metrics and statistics on storage for
management.

Preferred Experience:
Experience in IBM or EMC storage technologies (SVC, VPLEX, V7000, VNX,
VMAX, XIV, DS5300, etc.).
Knowledge of Fibre Channel Fabric (Cisco MDS switches, 9513, 9148, 9222i,
etc.).
Experience or Knowledge in High Availability and Cloud Computing Systems.

Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Ability to work in a fast paced, 24x7 environment with multiple projects
simultaneously.
Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Strong communication and documentation skills. Ability to work
independently as well as work collaboratively in a team and train other
team members.

Regards,
Alex Khan
Sr.Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc
“Committed to Human Excellence through IT”
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
Office: 201-257-5081 x 253
Fax: 201-727-9296
Email:a...@catstaffing-us.com,