Hi *Associates,*
Hope you are doing great!
Please let me know if you have any good resource and having all the skills
mentioned.
Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best rate ASAP.

*Job Title: ETL Developer
Location:Rockville, MD
Duration: 6+Months Contract*

*Must-haves:
*4-5 years (Junior level) or 7+ years (senior level) of ETL development
experience
Experience utilizing Netezza and DataStage
Experience operating on Oracle platform (preferably 11g)
Has previously worked in large data warehousing environment (50-100
terabytes)
Good communication skills
Experience writing SQL queries
Basic java knowledge
Bachelor's Degree

*Plusses:
*Hadoop experience
Previously worked in financial environment
DataStage 8.1

*Day-to-Day:
*One opening is for an ETL developer with 4-5 years of experience and the
other is for an ETL developer with 7+ years of experience. They will be
taking the existing code base and building new designs on top of that and
making any code corrections or changes. They will be involved in the full
SDLC for the project - design, requirements gathering, implementation, and
support. They will also be using Netezza and DataStage to debug issues.
There will be some operational tasks as well: monitoring data as it comes
through, analyzing the data, diagnosing any issues and fixing or escalating
the problems according.

*Thanks & Regards
Johnny  | IT Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc | Hasbrouck Heights, NJ, 07604
Voice: 201 257 5081 x  274 | Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: **joh...@catstaffing-us.com* <joh...@catstaffing-us.com>