Greetings!
Please help me on this with your available consultants.

*Please reply to  ni...@idctechnologies.com** *

We are currently looking for “SharePoint Support Engineer”, an urgent job
opportunity with our Direct Client. The requirement details are as follows

*Kindly submit suitable resumes.

Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 months
 $$$ Interview on May 2nd $$$*

We are seeking a SharePoint Support Engineer with a strong support and some
development background to assist with ongoing support, light development,
administration, and expansion of the MOSS 2010 environment for our fortune
100 client . This individual will be involved in a variety of tasks related
to the development, support, and maintenance of SharePoint. Person will
support company-wide or stand-alone SharePoint sites, aggregation of
content and applications into SharePoint, and integration with other
enterprise systems and/or 3rd party plug-ins.
This position will also provide technical support for SharePoint end-users
and other members of the IT support team.

Thanks,
*Niraj Kumar*

*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2048| Fax: 408-608-6088
*Email: **ni...@idctechnologies.com* <ni...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: **
www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
Disclaimer:This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of IDC
Technologies.  If you have received this message in error, please
immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender.  Do not
disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient