*Hi*,

Hope you are doing great.

*

*Please send resume to rohi...@pyramidci.com*

I have the below urgent requirement with our Direct Client, please send me
matching resumes with your best rate & contact details, if you have a
perfect match call me ASAP. The details about this job are:

* *

*Position:         BI Developer*

*Position ID:     13337*

*Location:         Seattle, WA*

*Duration:         5 Months +*

*Client:               Avanade - Microsoft
*

*
*

*Job Description:*

*Required Skills:*

·         Strong analytical problem-solving skills Any *SSIS ETL* Framework
experience (the client uses CHEF), *SSIS SQL Server 2012* –

·         SSAS *(tabular, dimensional*), *DAX, MDX, T-SQL, partitioning,
indexing SSRS*

*Desired Skills:*
·         SharePoint, PowerPivot, PowerView Data Modeling experience