Title: SAP SD Tester *(TAO is a MUST)*

Location: Beaverton, OR

Project Length: 12 months

***Must have experience with TAO and the SD Module.*

This person will be working in the SD module specifically in Order
Management in the order fulfillment department at Nike. We are looking for
someone with excellent communication skills as you will be working closely
with Business System Analysts, developers, and business teams. Someone with
automation experience is also desired as the team is moving to an automated
system using TAO, Quality Center, Solution Manager, and QTP. Also, since
the client is moving to a new system, we are looking for someone who is a
quick learner and takes the initiative to get things done.

*Test Acceleration and Optimization (TAO)***

Thanks & Regards

*David*

Ida Solutions, Inc

da...@idasolutions.net

*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.***